Sunday, May 7, 2006

I would kick my butt

If the me from high school meet the me of now, it would try and pray the demons out. Funny how I ended up being all the things I hated. I have thought it over, analyzed it through and through, why... why did I change.


Jennifer asked "Do you think that you were the way you were because you felt you had to be that way?"

hmmm.... ya... I think so....

People expected me to be a Bible Thumper. They Expected to see me at Church Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays. I was expected to be in the Christian Club at school and I hoped to "See you at the pole." I was good at being the Jesus Freak and loved the title. Every day was a mission... "win lost souls for Christ..." or so I thought... it was more of an obsession...

It took a LONG time for me to realize.... I HATED WHO I WAS... So much anger was built up, I was holding back from living for so long. I feel I wasted so much time being someone else.

I am not complaining or saying my parents stuffed religion down my throat. I believe the Bible is the true word of God. Jesus died for our sins on the cross. He was buried and rose the 3rd day, he ascended into heaven and is coming back. The only way to heaven is threw him, and he welcomes everyone...

I am not sure of the point of this blog... I am moving this week, so I have been packing all my stuff, and I happened upon my journal from high school. I was reading it and was amazed at how much of a angry person I was a bitch, I hated everyone. And yes, I can say that cause Jesus hella loves me!

But I really think I have changed, I have learned to love the sinner, but hate the sin. That was something I didn't know how to do in high school...

No comments:

Post a Comment