Monday, August 23, 2010

A mixer of generosity

My Grandma has to be the most generous person I know. Last week she asked me if I wanted her old Kitchen Aide mixer... I said "yes, please!". I have always wanted a Kitchen Aide mixer... and I was pretty sure I could never afford to purchase one myself. The next day she called me and apologized because she didn't know her old Kitchen Aide was broken... it kept shorting out. I said no biggy...

Sure I was bummed, I was looking forward to having a Kitchen Aide mixer... but didn't dwell on it ya know... I put it out of my mind...

Today my Grandma calls me and says she has a prize for me. I thought it was one of Elijah's toys he left at her house the day before... so I drive over there and she has this waiting for me


My very own...brand new... Kitchen Aide mixer! I cried... I was so surprised... I think that is the nicest thing anyone has done for me... and my husband who is excited for all the yummy things this mixer will help me make!

I went home and put it together...







Thank You Grandma...

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a cool surprise. I think I'd cry too. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete