Monday, January 22, 2007

Chug the hand sanitizer... cleans your soul...

So... I am in a bad mood... Its been that way for a few weeks now... so if I haven't talked to you, that is why. I do love you; it's just that I love you so much I don't want you to get hurt. If I have been talking to you, then I trust you to bite back when I bite and keep me in line.

Yesterday was Daniel and mine one year wedding anniversary. The day was full of many mixed emotions. It didn't feel like a wedding anniversary. Maybe I just didn't want it to be. No longer the newlyweds, its old news. Living with the in-laws, and having to share a bathroom with two Neanderthals who pee on the toilet seat. My life sucks at this moment in time. I am content complaining... things will change very soon. It's a fact...

So we got the "go" on the building of our new house... that's right... NEW HOUSE! We get to pick out everything, and it is just going to be dandy! It should be done by this summer... I will email y'all details for a slumber party... jkjkjk... But Daniel and I are super excited...

So... other than that, life is rather dull... and I am already bored of this blog... so stop staring at me, leave a comment and then text me cause I am at work and bored... I promise I won't rip your head off...

No comments:

Post a Comment