Friday, May 27, 2005

Heartbreak (nothing more)

Heartbreak (nothing more)
I am so foolish to think that you actually loved me. Another presence is all you desired. Nothing more. My spirit so humble and willing, you found I was easy to break and become addicted to you. I became jealous of you. Jealous of your assurance. Yet your assurance was feed from your fear. Your fear of rejection. You hide that fear with a false sense of love. Since that love was just a lie, emotional anguish moved you day to day. You cried out in pain and begged me to pull you out from the pit you dug for yourself. I reached for you, but you pulled me in and watched with a smile as I fell. I fell down to the death of myself. Now with eyes open wide I live a dead life. Nothing more. I carry on as my dead spirit rots its way from the inside out. I dream about the life I once lived. The life when we were friends. How can we have been friends, you hated me. You hated every breath I took. Each word you spoke to me was saturated with despise. Yet I clung to your pretense love and friendship. Now its gone and I don't want to play pretend anymore. You and I will never be friends again. A demonic force breaths in your soul and is drawing you to your death. The difference between your death and mine is that I died emotionally and the creator of emotion will give me life again, but your death is is eternal. My heart should break for you, but your so called love shattered my heart and now Ive become numb. Numb to all emotion. Emotionless, spiritless... you killed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment