Friday, June 2, 2006

what do you do for money honey

So i just realized that I work at Raleys.... er... well I know I work at Raleys, but thats my job... I have been out of high school for almost 6 years and I bag groceries at Ralyes supermarket.

A few weeks ago I got a letter in the mail that said my teaching certificate is in voided because they class I have taken (at Shasta Bible College) are not certified. I called the college and they told me that they are not certified through the state which means that I can't teach or get my teaching certificate. So basically I am screwed... I spent the last 5 years of my life taking classes for the hell of it and nothing more...

I have been a lil depressed about all this. People I have graduated with are off at college just about to start their careers as accomplished whatevers. I am married, in a 2 bedroom townhouse, bagging groceries to pay off my credit card debt.

I am determined that I will not work at Raleys for much longer. I hate it... I have thought about ways I could get out of working, but I am pretty sure that even if I were in the emergency room they would call me to bully me back to work...

My life is not were I want it to be at the moment... I am stuck waiting on God for a blessing and guidence...

No comments:

Post a Comment