Thursday, August 17, 2006

Not feeling so strong

I just don't understand... I have these people in my life... lets call them "people I think of as friends" of sorts... when you need them the most woosh they disapear from the raidar... or turn pshyco and ignore you, then call you the next day and act normal again... I am just left... here... wondering...

So... Daniel and I are moving to Arizona next month... It might as well be the moon... Redding is my home, and always will be... but with the cost of living and the low paying jobs, we can't even squeek by... Daniel parents live in Arizona, and we both have a job waiting for us... I am scared to death, I have always had someone to come to my rescue, whether it was my grandma bringing my Starbucks at work in the morning, or my Aunt Mary giving me a ride to the store... All of my yesturdays, where I grew up... so many good memories, and lessons learned from the bad ones... I am afraid I will miss something important in my brothers and sisters life... or grow a friend into a stranger... This is a good move for us though, I know it is what God wants... I have compleate confidence in Him...

So... we went dumpster diving today for boxes... we found some real good ones... now alls I need to do is put all my stuff in them... I would ask for volunteers, but I super anal about my stuff... and I don't want you touching it... not that its really nice and expensive... its just how I am...

No comments:

Post a Comment