Monday, June 23, 2008

Its because I wear clean undies

So… Friday I left work early to head on up to Mercy… no it was nothing horribly serious. My back was killing me so early that day I called my doc. But he wasn't in the office so the nurse told me just to go to the hospital. I really didn't want to… it was just a back-ach… I was off work for two weeks because of my Sciatica nerve or what not… and so last week I went back to work and it just about killed me…

So… I was a loser and went to the hospital and got admitted so that my doctor would have to come see me… and he did… then he sent this ultra creepy bone guy to move my bones… and move the baby… and put my leg ball thing back in place (I didn't know it was not where it was suppose to be) … and he pulled my leg, which made me want to kick him … but then I felt super!

So now I am on maternity leave… and have… oh… just 100 days left… only 3 months… 3 months of insanity…

The best thing about maternity leave is the disability check you get every week… a whole $40... It is just super…

Who can survive off $40 a week??? Honestly???

So I went down to social services to see if we can get some sort of assistance… I figured we could get a little somethin somethin… We can't just live off one income, it just doesn't work out that way…

But apparently because we don't meet some sort of guideline (I was thinking that not enough money to pay all the bills would be enough) or because we have all of our teeth and a shoe on each foot, we can't even get a smile out of them.

I wasn't looking to be total white trash. I just wanted food in my fridge…

This is why people revert to criminal activities.

I know that God will provide all we need. I need to trust Him… but… I am just so frustrated. I could go back to work I suppose… but there is nothing worse that being in so much pain and having to smile and care for 15 toddlers. It gets to the point where you just want to tell them to go far away… leave me alone… go play…get out of my face…

Sigh… I am not that mean… honestly…

No comments:

Post a Comment