Friday, June 13, 2008

Long Overdue

Sometimes I wish we could still be friends.

You broke my heart but I can't even remember the hurt.

I just think of all the good times and sigh... and good times they were.

I know I was stupid, I had much to learn and I am sure you can say the same.

Things change, people change but pictures and memories stay the same... and I do have many pictures that show girls not being very tame.

I don't know why I threw it all away.

Life was crazy during those autumn days... under pressure, but it was only just a faze.

I say I have forgiven you, but I can't even remember what the forgiveness was for.

You were the more passionate one that gave much thought to things with your heart. I was hasty, irrational and always thought with my head, never my heart.

The built up tension that led us to be strangers was the result of silence. We needed to talk more. We both don't let people in.

Anyways... I still think of you often, more like every day. You were a piece of me that will always stay. The twin pea in my pod. My matching plaid sock.

No comments:

Post a Comment