Saturday, August 23, 2008

My baby story

SO...

September 18th I woke up at 4am so excited to see my baby! I layed in bed till 6am then got up and headed up to the hospital.

The epidural was scary and numbed me from the arms down... it was like being on an alien spaceship. Not being able to move and staring up at bright lights. It was scary until they let Daniel in the room.

I couldn't move or see what they were doing so I just stared at Daniel... less than 5 minutes later Daniel stands up and I see his eyes get HUGE... then I hear a little gurgle and a cry. Daniel rushes over to the table next to mine. I can't see what's going on, I just hear this beautiful crying... then Daniel brings me over my baby... Elijah Ray...

He is perfect! I feel so blessed to be given such a gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment