Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Today


1 When the LORD brought back the captives to Zion,

we were like men who dreamed.

2 Our mouths were filled with laughter,

our tongues with songs of joy.
Then it was said among the nations,
"The LORD has done great things for them."

3 The LORD has done great things for us,

and we are filled with joy.

4 Restore our fortunes, O LORD,

like streams in the Negev.

5 Those who sow in tears

will reap with songs of joy.

6 He who goes out weeping,

carrying seed to sow,
will return with songs of joy,
carrying sheaves with him.

-Psalm 126, New International Version

Yesterday brought some peace to my heart... Today this peace has continued. Thank you God for bringing peace. I know it is a long journey, but I am thankful for the comfort right now.

Elijah is playing with his friends at my Mom's daycare today. Even though I enjoy the quiet I miss his crazy little bum! I think I am going to go pick him up early...

No comments:

Post a Comment