Wednesday, November 10, 2010

9 Week Old Grape

I love Wednesdays... Wednesdays are when I am another week along in this pregnancy.

9 weeks today!

At 9 weeks our baby is the size of grape and has tiny earlobes... how precious is that! Most of my day is spent being nauseous. Trying everything to ease the barfy feeling... but I really do love it! Some days I can barley get out of bed just to make it to the couch because I am just physically exhausted. My plus size 'B' belly is looking more like the letter 'D' instead. I am finding that I am growing faster with this pregnancy than I did with Elijah.

Daniel and I have found a girl name we like and we are still looking at lots of boy names... not sure if we are going to share or not... you will all just have to wait and see...

1 comment:

  1. Oh cripes! I was so hoping to hear the girl name. So glad you're doing well slash aweful :)

    ReplyDelete